Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cyclists Have Issues

I'm not talking about us putting on spandex to ride ridiculously priced bicycles, in our partners eyes, nor am I talking about the debate raging in our heads over 98 or 99 psi in our tires for today's ride. Note, I'm going 98 today, maybe 97 psi.  
Just one last cup?

No friends, not those issues. 

I'm talking about coffee. That last cup of coffee. That "just one more cup" before placing my butt on that skinny seat, yet another problem, to go about and pedal for several hours. 

How do I squeeze it in before I depart? The coffee, not my butt into the Lycra bike shorts. Really. 

Just one more cup! Is there time? 

What if this one last cup means I need to pee sooner?  I am kind of an old guy after all. Who knows where I'l be? I don't want to make the group stop over one last cup! 

What if I start that just one last cup and do not have time to finish that wonderful liquid? Wasted coffee? I don't think so. 

Cyclists have issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment